Having to do respiratory treatments for kids with RAD is hard enough. Having a clinical looking medical device makes it more stressful for them.
That is why our Doggie Nebulizer is so popular. It is like their own pet helping them to breathe easier and when they do, you will too.
We provide the “Doggie Nebulizer” for pediatric patients. It is our choice because it grows with the patient it serves. The components for delivery start with the pacifier for babies and masks in a small and adult size as well as a tee piece. The convenient backpack is included so that the pieces can travel together.
- DoggyNebT is our adorable, kid-friendly nebulizer.
- High quality and durability helps reassure parents of safe and effective aerosol treatments.
- The DoggyNeb nebulizer comes with two masks (pediatric and adult), pacifier mouthpiece and a grab-n-go backpack.
- Method of nebulization: dry piston compressor
- Operating voltage: 120V/60Hz.
- Maximum jet nebulizer capacity: 10 ml
- Sound noise level: = 60 dBa
- Nebulization rate: 0.17 ml or greater.
- Operating air flow: 5-8 LPM
- Maximum pressure: = 29 PSI
- Weight: 3.1 lbs. (1.4 kg)
- Device dimensions: 6.8″ x 5.0″ x 9.7″ (173 mm x 127 mm x 246 mm).
- Operating temperature and humidity: 50 F to 104 F, up to 95% RH.